...is slow, as it should be I guess. I took the day off work, cause I peed my pants at least 3 times at work yesterday, didn't have dry underwear, and that's just bullshit! The wheezing and rattling in my chest actually wakes me up, so I'm extra tired too.
I've been binge eating too, which is discouraging, but I got my weekly injection of support from Cory tonight, and feel more able to carry on again. I feel sure when I'm feeling better, that's going to make a big difference too, and I'm cautiously optimistic that I might be turning the corner.
I made a nice supper, with a flatout, a little tomato sauce, spinach, cherry tomatoes and mini bocochini, grilled in the toaster oven. Yummy, satisfying, and good for me.
I've been aware that the negative thoughts have crept in more while I'm not feeling well. I tend to discount all the positive things, and dismiss them, so I'm working on that. Even though I've gained some weight, I can acknowledge that I've lost 100 lbs, that I haven't gained back.
To bed early again, but some knitting first!
"Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off." Demi Lovato
Love, elly
I am thinking of you and adding my little ounce of positive to your life! As we have been saying around the shop for the last week.....at least we are not in Buffalo! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove HOJ